- DKIM has an established list of 240+ US clients.
- Acting as a medium between the clients and operations team, we have successfully exceeded YoY growth targets.
- We employ different digital mediums to create brand awareness and to effectively collaborate with the clients.
- Currently we are looking for experienced individuals (with Sales and Account Management expertise) to look after our existing clients and to assist the marketing team to close new prospects.
THIS IS A CAREER FOR LIFE.
- If you have what it takes to be a successful business development professional, we promise (Insha ALLAH) that you will not have to look for another job again.
- We shall provide you all the tools to find potential clients, projects they are working on, communication methods, complete product training, assistance in securing deals and maintaining client relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements by learning the US construction processes
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by regular follow-ups and by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Develop you own list of clients by formulating and executing innovative marketing and out-bound campaigns
- Acquisition of new customers and customer consulting in order to reach sustainable sales results (email, CRM tool, Text and calls)
- Meet & Exceed short & long-term assigned revenue targets
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Liaise with the Email marketing team to target specific set of clients enabling a custom experience for the prospects
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Train newly-appointed ACMs to foster an environment of team-work, collaboration and learning
- Fulfil any other tasks as assigned by the management
Very competitive base salary and revenue based commission is on offer – depending on the experience and profile.
We understand that the right person will bring value to the company and he will be compensated appropriately.
- Basic Salary: PKR 60,000 – 90,000
- Commission: Up-to PKR 80,000
- US Holidays + Saturday/Sunday + 14 Annual paid holidays accrued on monthly basis
- Job Timing: US Eastern (06:30pm – 03:30am PST)
Skills & Qualification:
- 5-10 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Call Center, Customer Relations & Management or related field
- Experience of working with US based clients is a MUST
- Must be able to communicate effectively with external & internal clients
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills (US ascent is an advantage)
- Must be able to write professional emails with correct English grammar & structure
- Eagerness & ability to learn new products & industries
- Technical (Engineering/Construction) background is desired but not mandatory as complete training will be provided
- Able to work independently, design his own work day, disciplined, hard-worker and energetic persona
- BBA/MBA or Equivalent or enough industry experience to compensate for the relevant education
Industry: Construction Management (This is NOT a home improvement campaign)
Customer Care Pursuing News Stories Call Center